There are events organized by the University as well as events planned just for Science ’89. Note that you must register separately for University-organized events by following the instructions on the Registration page.
Schedule of Events
Friday (October 17, 2014)
- 10:30 AM – 12 PM – PEP (Professional Engineer Perspective) talk: a meaningful alumni and student engagement opportunity in which 6-8 members of Sc ’89 will speak before approximately 100 upper year engineering students telling their Queen’s-and-beyond story, what is important to know in the real world….answering questions etc.
- 12 – 6 PM – Ritual!
- 6 PM until close – Sc’89 Dinner & Social at Monte’s (connected to Tir Nan Og 200 Ontario Street)
Saturday (October 18, 2014)
- 9:30 – 11 AM – Faculty of Engineering & Applied Science Dean Kimberly Woodhouse invites Engineering & Applied Science alumni and their guests to drop by the Tea Room (Beamish Munro Hall) for a pre-game social. Refreshments and light fare served. Meet current engineering students showcasing their club/team initiatives and pick up your noisemakers for the game!
- 1 to 4 PM – Queen’s Golden Gaels vs. York Lions. Join in the half-time alumni parade around the track at 2:30 PM.
- 6 PM to 12 AM – Class of ’89 Cha Gheill (25th) Anniversary Dinner at Tir Nan Og (200 Ontario Street)
- 9 PM to close – Current students are invited to join us at Tir Nan Og (200 Ontario Street) for a Sc ’89 Smoker
Sunday (October 19, 2014)
- 10 AM – Sc ’89 Farewell Brunch at Chez Piggy (68 Princess Street)